BEFORE PROCEEDING PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE:
- PARKING CHARGE NOTICE NUMBER
- YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER
- A VALID CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
Elite Car Parking Management have created this website enable the general public to contact us, pay a parking charge, lodge an appeal or complaint. Elite Car Parking Management may alter or discontinue any feature of the website.
You will not use this website for any unlawful purpose including:
- Posting material containing any virus or interfere with the operation of this website or attempt to decipher, or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in this website;
- Providing false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- Breaching any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights;
- Purposely intercepting, accessing without authority or expropriating any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
By using the website you agree to these terms and conditions. Elite Car Parking Management reserve the right to change these terms and conditions on an as needs basis and will be posted online.
Use Of The Website
The materials on this website are protected by copyright. Any unauthorised or unlawful use of the materials within the Elite Car Parking Management website may violate copyright, trademark and other intellectual property right laws.
It is not permitted for you to copy, modify, download, reproduce, redistribute or use any of the Elite Car Parking Management materials for anything other than personal use without express consent from Elite Car Parking Management.
Disclaimers And Limitations Of Liability
We look after your personal data by having security that is appropriate for its nature and the harm that might result from a breach of security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you should take the appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
All details provided by you to us of which we can identify you with are held and processed in accordance Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") and the Principles contained within the Act.
User anonymity and personal privacy
Some services on this website require us to collect personal information from you. To comply with the Act, we have a duty to tell you how we store the information we collect and how it is used.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods and services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
However, any information you do submit to us will be stored securely and, save for analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, will never be passed on or sold to any third party.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.